Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Baby in the fam:)





This Wednesday we went up to heber again because Lane's sister Kyndra had her 3rd little baby.. Karlee Ane Sweat she weighed 6lbs 11oz.. almost 2 lbs lighter than our little Buddah! She just a little girl, but we are so excited that Abbey will have a cousin her same age! Also while we were up there we went to the mall and saw the perfect Halloween costume for abbey..she is going to be a caterpillar! So cute:)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay you guys got a blog! Your baby is so cute. It was good to see you at fair days. Now we can keep in touch! Hope you guys are doing well.

Steelman Co. said...

Hey Megan and Lane! Your baby is so pretty! Congrats! I bet being parents is awesome! I was so excited to find your blog! I hope you don't mind me adding you to ours!

Camille said...

Your baby is so cute! They grow up so fast don't they?! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog!