Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Toy


Just a cute little picture to show you she has a toy she loves to carry around with her! She got this from my Grandpa Cowley, i tied a ribbon around the little dog like a leash and she just holds that ribbon for dear life! Its the first toy that she has really just loved. She could cry and this little dog and her fist of course calms her right down!
As we were sitting here, she was just a crying cause she is tired and she is really just used to me putting her down for a nap so when Lane does it she just cries a little longer than normal and then she settles right down, but we got her these new binkies that our nephew Walker can't have anymore, and he was trying to give it to her and lay her down and she was just screaming, so lane put her in hand and showed her how it goes in and she was fine, she just wanted to do it all by herself! Cracks me up, she is just like her dad! Let me do it:)

1 comment:

The Burns said...

Lets just say we arent getting a dog for a while! My kitty is much less maintenance! ha ha