Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Laner's Birthday Suit:)

So we have a great new tradition in our family, I found this flower hat at Ikea and it has now become our Birthday hat! I made lane wear it all day, it is so funny! We put the glasses on him and the hat on Abbey, I am pretty sure lane thinks i am retarded, but i can't stop laughing everytime I look at him!He scared Abbey:)


Lane and My Grandpa made this toy box for Abbey for Christmas, and we finally got it in our house, i took some pictures of her in it, she thinks its to fun! Lane did a good job! We are so lucky to have my Grandpa and Grandma so close to help us with such great projects:)

1 comment:

The Burns said...

ha ha ha i love the hat and the glasses! Happy Birthday the other day! :)