Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sharpie Wall

I truly am a really strange girl always have been and probably always will be.. i have had a box FULL of Sharpie markers for as long as I can remember I have always just been really creative (or a doodler)... I hardly ever use them only when I make a cd or something like that, well yesterday I thought that we would do something fun and creative in Abbeys room... so we drew on her walls made flowers and it was so fun!

3 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

tell lane congrats on the test and good luck! we need to go to dinner next time you guys are up! this is TJ!

Josh and Micah said...

I love it!! Such a cute cheap way to decorate!
You are so creative!

Travis and Liz said...

That is sooooo cute! I wish I was artistic!!!