Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Monday, October 12, 2009

We Are Alive!

We are alive and well.. not much is going on! Just enjoying the fall weather and spending lots of time outside! We definitally have spent more time outside since it has been cold.. wierd i know but the cold air just feels so good! Abbey is running everywhere. there is no stopping her! Its fun but tonight my mom and ken were at our house for dinner, and when they left Abbey went outside after them.. she opened our door all by herself and stood on the porch wanting to go with my mom! I guess we will have to find something to stop that! She is talking more and more, she knows a few signs and it helps so... much! Here are a few pics haven't taken very many.. wierd for me i usually take a picture every day:) We went to the Pumpkin Patch in Elsinore, so much fun! Totally redneck as you can see the wrecked car in the back, but it was SO FUN! We got tons of pumpkins and abbey has a baby one that she loves to carry around! My mom and Ken also got her a U shirt, so I guess she is a U fan.. Lane and I don't really care so much, but I love the shirt, and so I guess she will like the Utes:)

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I love fall weather too! It's much better to be out when it's cooler. Fun that you went to a pumpkin patch! I would love to take my little guy, but I don't think he would appreciate it quite yet. :O)