Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 YEARS

It happened and I don't know when, but its so exciting!
I am so happy she turned 3 today, she is such a fun little girl, and we had a good day today!

She loves Peter Pan, mostly Captain Hook, but it really depends on the day!
So when I asked her what she wanted it was Tinkerbell and Captain Hook!
 I love her adventurous spirit, and her imagination is so fun! I love watching her grow up:)
 Birthday Muffins






 Some cute pictures of this little one, she is keeping me on my toes, she is crawling and walking holding on to things like CRAZY!! She is a mover:) and almost 9 months old WHAT!?

1 comment:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Happy birthday Abbey! It has gone by so fast! I can't believe you guys have a 3 year old! They are both darling!