Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Abbey

Abbey starts Preschool this week, and I am feeling a little crazy about it, makes me a little bit sick actually! I know it will be good for her, just makes me a little queesy!  She is changing so fast and it makes me really realize that I won't have her home to hang out with all day for very much longer!

 This little girl has so much love for everyone and everything! She treats everyone like they are her best friend, and she radiates with the most fantastic light i have seen!
 Don't let her sweet looks fool you though! She has got attitude, and she is the boss.. she does what she wants and it has to be her idea or she won't do it:) That is real fun! We are working on it!!  Every morning we have a slight meltdown when she wakes up and wants to go to Disneyland and I say that we can't! I reassure her that we are going to go soon, but dang it she wants to go today (EVERYDAY)

 She has an adventerous spirit, and is always out exploring! She has quite the imagination and i am grateful for that and love helping her to expand it!
 She is love with her Dad, and I don't blame her.. he is pretty fantastic! He loves her so much and is having even more anxiety about her going to school than I am! He is having a hard time wrapping his brain around the fact that she won't be with me all day everyday! "who is going to take care of her like we do meg?" i hear this all the time!



We love her so much and are so glad she was our first:) She is the best thing in the world! She teaches us something new everyday, and keeps us on our toes! I can't believe how much love i have for her!



1 comment:

Sandy Castles said...

She is a pretty special peanut...