Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Monday, October 24, 2011

1

Lucy turned 1 on Oct. 6 but we were so busy with helping set up for Landon's wedding and running around that we didn't really have a "party" then we went to Disneyland and partied for 3 days.. so we didn't really ever throw a party for our sweet little girl (I know I am lame)
So when we got home my mom has a friend who makes cakes so she got Lu a cake and both my sisters were in town so we went camping for 3 or 4 days and the first night had some cake in honor of our sweet 1 year old!

 She loved the cake and at alot of it! My mom cuddled Abbey who didn't feel so hot and Lane and I got to just enjoy the view!
 She was so scared for the longest time about riding these things.. but once she did it we couldn't get her off
 Cute cousins at the pumpkin patch.. we miss these little Hawaiian kids:)
 I swear i stink at getting pictures of my kids together! I don't have any that both of them are smiling!!
 Out in the mountains looking for crystals.. we found a ton of really awesome ones! the ride down was way bumpy but Lucy loved it


 A little better minus the red eye! In Lucy's birthday wagon:)
We love Lucy.. she is such a big girl RUNNING everywhere and really turning into a toddler! She is a crazy woman.. way more wild than Abbey ever dreamed of being!
But life wouldn't be the same without her! Can't wait to see her change over the next year!

2 comments:

Sandy Castles said...

Thanks for updating this....

Sandy Castles said...

Pretty sure she had a great birthday...who gets to go to disneyland for #1? You are not lame!!