Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Friday, February 3, 2012

November

I can't believe how long it has been.. Here is November! 
I put our tree up right after Halloween!
My dad would kill me, but i promised Lane i wouldn't decorate it till after Thanksgiving!
I am not the type to leave my tree up till New Years,
usually the day after Christmas all our stuff comes down!



 I love this picture, and i think that i will cherish the moments like this forever!
It is something SO special to see your Grandma teaching your kids the same things they taught you~
We were so lucky to live so close to her!
She is the most special thing in the world:)
 We had Thanksgiving, it was delicious and there were hundreds of people there which meant the girls didn't see me hardly at all!


I have so much to be thankful for! 2 BEAUTIFUL, healthy, happy (most of the time) girls!
A husband, who is the hardest working, loving dad and hubby, he works so hard and such long hours to make sure we are taken care of!
I adore him and can't believe how far we have come:)

No comments: