Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Monday, February 2, 2009

7 Months!


Can't believe it has been 7 months already, i know it sounds like everyone else, but you never know how fast it goes till you have one. Its crazy! She is crawling like crazy and she gave me a birthday present friday!! SHE SAID MAMA, and has been saying it since! Dad got to babysit her for 6 hours saturday night, amazing! My step mom bought me a ticket to Lord of the Dance, i know kinda dorky, but it was actually really really cool! I loved it! We went up and stayed in Midway for the weekend, it was a nice getaway, but we are always glad to be home!


Here is a shot of Abbey as she is 7 months old:)

It is really exciting to watch her grow and become a little girl!

We never knew we could love our little peanut so much!

Also the most exciting part of the last month for me is...

HER HAIR IS LONG ENOUGH TO FLOAT IN THE TUB:)

BYE BYE MULLET:)

No comments: