Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ash, Kyle & Will I Am:)

William Dee Severinsen!

First off let me say how mad i am that i didn't bring my camera.. so i have been stealing pictures of this BEAUTIFUL little man:) Thanks Kim.. you have taken awesome pictures of him! Here he is he is so cute.. 8lbs (I guessed it right on) 20 in long! I just am so proud of Ash and Kyle, we got to the hospital around 1:00pm on friday right after Ash got the epidural.. There really is just something so special about seeing your sister getting ready to have a baby, you are so excited and so scared that something could happen to her, but Ash is such a strong woman, she is so amazing. I remember just sitting there watching her and Kyle, he was just holding her and they were just sitting there waiting, and i thought this is the sweetest moment of their lives, today is the start of a new family and i was so blessed to be there to see it!
Even though Abbey was talking very loud all day, they were nice and said it didn't bother them, she did so good. She was exhausted, but she had to stay awake to make sure Will and Ashley were ok, and as soon as they were both back in the room she went to sleep it was really cute! Anyway Ash, i am so proud of you! You really have become my best friend, i don't know what i would do without you i am so glad you are always there for me, and i will always be there for you!


I am going to go see Will and bring my own camera so i can finally get a few shots of him!! I really do just love him so much! Thank you Ashley and Kyle!!

1 comment:

Kim and Franklin said...

You are a picture stealer!! HAHAHA!! Did you know that I blog stalk you?? If you want some more I am happy to e-mail them to you :) or I have a ton on my facebook profile.
I just legitimized your theft by giving you permission. :)
You're the cutest Meg. I'm glad that we share a nephew.