Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Sweats Come to Rock Springs:)

My sister in law Kyndra and her 3 kiddos came up for the weekend!
We were so glad. We had so much fun, and it was so fun to have family up in our neck of the woods:)
 This is Kynsie with Lucy, she is the most mature 9 year old i have ever met! She is so sweet, and is always taking care of the "little" kids!
 This is Walker with Abbey.. he is one of the cutest boys i know. i am so glad he is my nephew. Abbey and Lucy both love him so much, it took lucy at least 3 days to stop wandering around our house saying "Walker where are you"
 The Owens Grandkids:)
 Karlee and Abs, they are 6 weeks apart, and I am so glad.. My best friends in the whole world are my cousins, and i am so glad that she has a built in best friend forever:)
 Think they look alike much:)

 Walker, Kyndra and Lu
I feel like I am so lucky to have such a great friendship with Kyndra.. it keeps getting better:)
I love you, and am so glad you came up!!

1 comment:

Sandy Castles said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love all the cousins