Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our "Camping" Trip

My sister Keara and her family flew in from Hawaii, and we had planned a little 5 day trip down to Marysvale to surprise my mom and ken, and everyone down there that thought Keara cancelled their trip!
 
First we went to Grandma and Grandpa Cowleys house for a night to see them, Grandpa made all the kids "treasure boxes" and we decorated them with stickers and paint!


 
 
Then we headed to my moms..
We stayed in the cabins which is almost my favorite way of camping.. I love tenting it!!
 
We had a little family reunion day, and decorated bird houses, and painted hats!
All the kids had a blast, and are still wearing their hats around the house!


We went to the pumpkin patch,
(which i miss so bad being here in Rock Springs $10 for 2 pumpkins is a joke)
 

 The rest of the time we spent in the mountains, and just hanging out with each other!
Its not very often that we are together and noone has to work.. (speaking of.. lane was at work)
 Abbey and Ellie were the best friends! I sure wish we could spend more time with them!
 Jenna and Lu.. Jenna is becoming such a little woman! She is such a good help with the littler kids, and I forget how much I miss all those Mahoney kiddos:)
 Some of the grandkids with Grandma Anderson and Grandma Peanut
My grandma took us to a place where there are crystals all over.. we picked up sacks full of crystals and when we got back, she helped us make necklaces with them!
Abbey wears her every sunday!
This was maybe 5 minutes after getting in the car, she was exhausted:)