Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Girls all around

Lane had to go to a meeting in Salt Lake a couple weekends ago, and then he had the weeked off, so we decided to head down with him..
The girls and I went to the zoo for the day, it was a perfect day, it wasn't busy, and the girls ran the whole time!
 

 We also went to find out if our 3rd baby would be a girl or a boy, and its another girl:)
I thought it might be a boy, cause i have been so dang sick, but Lane and Abbey were both steadfast in their belief that it was a girl!
I am so grateful for my family, I don't know what i ever did to get so lucky, but man I am so blessed with sweet girls, and the most fantastic man alive!
So this sweet little woman will be coming mid April, and we couldn't be more excited!