Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The BEST 8 Months of MY LIFE:)

Abbey is 8 months old and I was looking back on all of the pictures I have taken,
I really am starting to see her become a little girl, it seems like it has been so long since we were driving home from the hospital scared half to death that we would not know what to do with this little girl!
But so far she has survived with minor accidents (to her as well as us!)
I never thought that I could love like this! As she is discovering new things I find it so amazing to just sit and watch her teach herself new things!
She is figuring out how to work her body and it is truly amazing!
She is truly Lane is girl form! She is so serious, she loves to figure things out by herself!
She makes you work for her laughs!
You have to do the most embarressing things and then she will let out a little giggle!
I am so proud of her, and i know the next 8 months will be just as exciting and momentous as the first 8!
I am also so proud of Lane, he has really worked hard to make sure that we are taken care of! He works hard everyday so that I can stay home with "Miss Thing"
We love him so much and he is truly the glue that holds our family together!!
So here are my favorite pictures from the last 8 months!
OH THE CHANGES:)

1 comment:

Travis and Liz said...

Seriously she is the cutest little baby, I think i've said this before but i just love her eyes!!!