Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's HOOVERS not HOOTERS!

My parents owned cabins and a resturant in Marysvale Canyon for about 10 years. When I was in high school, every summer i would go and live with her and help clean the cabins and run the place with them! Well it has gotten so busy, they really have made the place so awesome, they do all you can eat crab every Saturday night and it is so busy, on average the waitresses make about $140 in about a 5 hour period... it is awesome, they haven't had a saturday off for about 10 years now, and they were just running out of juice and want to be grandparents, so they sold the place, and this weekend was the last Hoorah! It was bittersweet! I truly found myself there, and that was something that i put my all into.. they really made me a part of it, and I so I know that this is the GREATEST decision they have made, it is still sad to see it leave!
Abbey and I are really going to miss going down and hanging out with everyone on Saturday night! We have made some awesome friends and I am so glad that she got to be a part of that place even though she won't remember it! There are people that I wait on that have seen me single, engaged, married, pregnant and now with baby and have watched Abbey go from 6 weeks to 9 months! Here are some fun pictures of our friends and the last weekend:)

Me and Abs outside the resturant!


1 comment:

Travis and Liz said...

Oh how sad but it sounds like you had a lot of great memories!!