Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today!



I have taking alot of pictures of Abbey lately.. she is really getting so big, and curious. We have really big windows in the front of our house, and we live right next to a gas station, so i just sit her on her toy box, and she stares at the people and the cars that drive by! I love to try and capture these moments in her life.. mostly for me. I really just want to capture today!
I never want to forget what I am feeling for her today!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

I love the way you did that collage, so cute!

Sorensons said...

What a doll! We got our blessing outfit at white elegance. It is the two piece knit cotton set I think. I did see one similar to it on the baby gap website the other day that was actually cheaper. I was the same way and didn't like all the suits.