Live the Life You Love... Love the Life You Live! Bob Marley

.

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Rest of Hoovers Pictures


Here are some more of the pictures from this weekend.. it is so strange that this Saturday we won't be working.. it is so exciting! I just want to say that i am so proud of my mom and Ken, they really have created something that is really a beautiful place.. i am so proud of them! They did what everyone told them they couldn't! I have seen them take care of so many people, anyone and everyone who has ever worked there can say that they really became part of "the family" I am so lucky that i have been able to be apart of this and watch it turn into an awesome place to be! I will really miss it, but am excited to see my mom and Ken have a "real" life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: